An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! We are searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working Applications Developer to join our Operations team in Austin, TX. This full-time position reports to the Manager of Information Systems.
This full-time job will require the qualified candidate to actively participate in the analysis, development and implementation of .NET based systems for internal processes. The .NET Developer’s duties may include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing of existing systems and business specifications, and development of solutions for those specifications
- Documenting, testing, and revising applications and programs, and at times may include database analysis and design
- Perform daily programming (sustaining & improvements)
- Follow departmental & cross-functional procedures
- Partner with all departments concerning enterprise applications and duties
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to calculate functions and variables, using basic addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and algebra
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures
- Ability to write emails to customers and vendors and write general business correspondence and procedures
- Ability to communicate verbally in a professional manner to individuals and groups of customers, vendors and co-workers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Must be proficient in C# or VB.NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL Server (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, triggers, management), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and SharePoint
- 0-2 years of experience with Microsoft Technologies (.NET, SQL Server, TFS, etc.)
- 0-2 years of experience using Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Strong object-oriented design and implementation experience
- Experience with implementing web services (REST, JSON, SOAP)
- Experience with ERP processes is desired
- Experience with Salesforce is desired
- A 2 or 4 year degree in Computer Science or a related field is desired
BOXX Technologies Offers:
- Keurig coffees daily; donuts every Friday, fresh popcorn, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and paid vacation, personal and sick plans.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, artificial intelligence and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
For immediate consideration, please apply now. http://1clickap.com/net-developer-99