Apply Now: http://1clickap.com/buyer-i-1
An exciting opportunity exists to join BOXX Technologies! We are searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working and driven Buyer to join our team. The right candidate for this position will be responsible for performing purchasing tasks such as price negations, purchase and delivery of computer related parts and supplies, updating PO delivery dates and a variety of general purchasing activities. This full-time position reports to the Manager, Operations.
- Negotiate prices, discount terms and arrangements with suppliers
- Create and maintain purchase orders using MRP system
- Expedite and plan delivery based on production delivery schedule
- Ability to receive goods into inventory and resolve any delivery discrepancies in a timely fashion assuring minimal delays
- Input daily inventory transactions
- Create and distribute production work folders daily
- Work closely with accounting to resolve any invoice variances
- Maintain a daily purchasing routine which includes issuing purchase orders, requesting due dates, establishing shipping methods and following up on open back orders
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve products in terms of supplier responsiveness, lead time, cost, alternate suppliers and other buying recommendations
- Update and help maintain inventory database
- Work closely with supplier on production and support part failures and request RMA’s in a timely manner
- Package and ship parts back to suppliers who have provided an RMA number for production and support part failures using the VRMA database
- Update work orders for part substitution and/or any part modifications needing to be made
- Assist with Purchase Request from other departments
- Help consolidate EOL / Excess parts for sale or scrap
- Input part transactions into inventory from SRMA returns that have been torn down or matched up into inventory
Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Micro Soft Outlook, Word and extensive understanding of Excel Experience with standard MRP functions and toolsStrong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze technical data in supplier’s proposals
- Ability to analyze reports to determine order quantities and buying parameters
- 2 years of college or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of purchasing and planning experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
BOXX Technologies Offers:
- Game room, fresh popcorn & Keurig coffees daily; donuts every Friday, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and paid vacation, personal and sick leave plans.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, deep learning, artificial intelligence, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
Here's YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in your career, please submit resume with salary requirements via http://1clickap.com/buyer-i-1.