An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! We are searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking and driven person to join our team as an Enterprise Sales Representative. This team member will help drive strategic and tactical business development activities with our Enterprise Customers, Partners and Resellers alike. In addition this person will be responsible for growing overall large enterprise account business for BOXX Visual computing (mobile, deskside workstation, render node, rack rendering server, remote workstation, virtual desktop infrastructure offerings) in our vertical market(s).
This full-time position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Direct sales and indirect fulfillment of products and services to key large existing and prospective end user accounts within North America. Serves as the main point of contact for a dynamic list of mid to large size accounts and specific industry focused value added resellers to achieve overall territory targets and other key sales objectives.
- Obtain appointments and travel for field sales activities at customers and prospects locations, including resellers, user group meetings, and technology community forums to help drive business growth.
- Develop effective prospect and long term customer relationships and plans to achieve customer satisfaction goals
- Generate new business by using strong prospecting skills for developing leads, locating new accounts, resellers, or expanding existing account revenues
- Constantly sell BOXX products to large customers to meet volume of bookings expected
- Expand and develop existing key accounts and negotiate contracts with targeted new accounts
- Provide prospects with the qualification and process, set appropriate expectations for evaluations, as needed
- Prepare and present quotation and configurations to meet customers’ needs
- Provide accurate pricing based on standard or negotiated pricing with accounts
- Provide purchase, volume, reseller agreements, as appropriate
- Respond to voicemails, emails and calls or inquiries from large customers and prospects
- Recommend related product and or service solutions to help customers achieve their objectives
- Work with BOXX marketing personnel to provide timely and relevant product, services or corporate information
- Work with BOXX product personnel to provide technical information and/or arrange benchmark / demonstrations
- Work with established reseller personnel on established customer or new prospect facing opportunities
- Work with Reseller Management to ensure channel alignment with overall territory objectives
- Provide comprehensive territory business plans, operational reviews, & timely forecasts to BOXX Management
- Support new product launches within territory and assigned accounts
- Provide customer feedback to BOXX sales, product, marketing, finance management
- Work with Sales Management to develop territory & account plans to meet vertical market and related product revenue objectives
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Regular use of Salesforce.com, specifically documenting notes, scheduling call backs, creating opportunities, updating sales stages, creating new accounts / contacts and running reports. Formulate strategies to drive business growth in AEC, MPD, M&E, and other target markets, as required
- Lead tactical business development efforts to penetrate deeper and wider within current and new customers
- Work closely with key ISV & IHV partners and resellers in driving business growth
- Work hand-in-hand with inside sales team to identify the target opportunities and coordinate field engagement
- Provide input for the development of targeted collateral, webcasts, presentations, and company-produced videos
- Generate weekly field findings, forecast updates, and customer engagement reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- 10+ years’ experience in visual computing hardware and or software industry in above specified or related vertical markets / industries.
- 10+ years of field sales, business development and channel development experience
- Demonstrate general understanding of current associated application software, capabilities, workflows, and hardware.
- Comfortable investigating productivity concerns and proposing solutions
- A strong understanding of AEC and MPD software applications from Autodesk, Dassault, Siemens, etc.
- A strong desire to drive sales and business growth using direct engagement, partnering and channel marketing strategies and tactics
- Deep understanding of customer pain point from IT, HW, and SW perspectives
- Exceptional communication, telephone and presentation skills
- Ability to travel 50% and held a prior role where extensive travel was required
- Experience with developing key relationships with high-level decision makers
- Exemplary trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- The ability to execute independently and work collaboratively with a team
- Detail oriented and well organized
BOXX TECHNOLOGIES OFFERS:
- Game room, fresh popcorn & Keurig coffees daily; donuts every Friday, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and commission
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and paid vacation, personal and sick leave plans.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in your career, please apply now at http://ezapplytracker.com/enterprise-sales-representative