An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! We are searching for an enthusiastic and hard-working and driven individual to lead our Production team in Austin, TX. The right candidate for this position will be responsible for supervising Production resources to ensure timely and efficient new product introduction and order fulfillment. This position is full time and reports to the Director of Operations.
- Design implement and oversee Production processes required to introduce new products and process customer orders
- Establish, measure, and report key Production metrics to management.
- Effectively interface with all departments and/or functions within BOXX.
- Manage personnel within the production department to include conducting departmental meetings, setting priorities, completing performance appraisals, and reviewing goals
- Understand and implement industry best practices (5S).
- Manage the shipping of BOXX sales orders to customers using appropriate shipping methods.
- A strong sense of urgency
- Awesome sense of humor
- A desire to learn, master and teach
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn and effectively use different software programs and ERP systems, preferably Intuitive, Visio and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts for time studies, schedule planning, parts count, etc.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business items such as technical procedures, or inventory protocols.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or relevant and equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years supervisory experience
- 2-5 years experience managing areas such as Manufacturing, Materials, Shipping & Receiving, Facility Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Product Engineering and Technical Accounts.
- May require lifting of up to 25 pounds or assisting others with lifting awkward items.
BOXX Technologies Offers
- Fresh popcorn & Keurig coffees daily; donuts every Friday, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and paid vacation, personal and sick plans.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
For immediate consideration, please apply at http://ezapplytracker.com/production-supervisor-74