An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! Due to growth in our company, we are searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking and driven evangelist to join our team as a Technical Marketing Manager. This team member will help define customer/market needs, contribute to the development of technical marketing collateral, and represent the company on our blog, technology community sites, and other media. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing and Business Development.
- Leading product marketing efforts to define customer/market needs
- Formulating strategies to communicate product features and benefits via technical white papers, application notes, etc.
- Creating competitive products / advantages analysis, technical marketing material, etc.
- Representing the company on our blog and technical community sites
- Occasionally appearing in webcasts and company-produced videos
- Evangelize BOXX at industry specific Tradeshow events
- A strong understanding of professional applications from Autodesk and Dassault focusing on AEC (Architectural), MPD (Manufacturing), M&E (Media) as well as some knowledge of Deep Learning/AI is desired
- Interest in using data to optimize/scale marketing strategies and tactics
- Engineering applications, marketing, and or support background with 2-3 years of content creation experience desired
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Bachelor’s degree desired
ADDITIONAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
- Exemplary trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to execute independently and work collaboratively with a team
- Detail oriented and well organized
BOXX TECHNOLOGIES OFFERS:
- Game room, fresh popcorn & Keurig coffees daily; donuts every Friday, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and paid vacation, personal and sick leave plans.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, deep learning, AI, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
Here's YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and more. If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in your career, please apply via http://careerwebapp.com/technical-marketing-manager-3.