An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! We are searching for an enthusiastic and hard-working and driven individual to be part of our Engineering team in Austin, TX. The right candidate for this position will be responsible for interfacing with BOXX departments to coordinate transition of new products and product enhancements. This position is full time and reports to the Vice President of Engineering and Operations.
- Conduct technology assessments
- Analyze the competitive landscape
- Maintain the product portfolio roadmap
- Monitor and incorporate industry innovations
- Define user personas for individual products
- Write product requirements and use scenarios
- Maintain a status dashboard for all portfolio products
- Design and Manage Product BOMs and Configurations
- Interface with external vendors and Suppliers to coordinate procurement of components designed to specification
- Manage Product Configuration Activities and Applications
- Create Proposals and Quotes to Support Sales and Business Development Efforts
- Manage and organize outside product certifications
- Manage and organize product safety and EMC compliance
- A strong sense of urgency
- Awesome sense of humor
- A desire to learn, master and teach.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to learn and effectively use different software programs and ERP systems, preferably Intuitive, Visio and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts for time studies, schedule planning, parts count, etc.
- Ability to read analyze and interpret engineering diagrams and technical procedures
- Ability to write procedures and related scenarios
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent business experience.
- 2-5 years technical product work experience.
- BOM Management and configuration tools experience.
- May require lifting of up to 25 pounds or assisting others with lifting awkward items.
BOXX Technologies Offers
- Fresh popcorn & Keurig coffees daily; donuts every Friday, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and paid vacation, personal and sick plans.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements to at firstname.lastname@example.org.