Cart is empty
Be sure to stop by booth #1011 at Autodesk University 2015 where we'll feature a variety of new products and technology demos you don't want to miss:
- The all-new APEXX 1 featuring an optional overclocked 4.4GHz CPU or up to 18 Intel Xeon CPU cores in the world's smallest workstation chassis.
- The BOXX Workflow demo showcasing the benefits of an overclocked workstation for modeling and design combined with a BOXX renderPRO for offloading rendering and simulation.
- The best-selling, overclocked APEXX 2, now updated (and faster than ever) with the new Intel Core i7 Skylake CPU. Bring your Revit, Inventor, or 3ds Max files and try it for yourself.
- Using V-Ray on a GPU-rendering workstation (with four overclocked GTX Titan X GPUs), we'll demonstrate how to render content for VR platforms like the Oculus Rift.
- Autodesk's Gary Davis demonstrating the latest 3ds Max features and techniques.
- Lightworks demonstrating the latest NVIDIA Iray features.
We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!