DEEP LEARNING. DONE.
The ideal platform for deep learning, the all-new BOXX GX8 is configurable with up to eight NVIDIA® Tesla™, NVIDIA® Quadro™, or AMD® Radeon Pro™ GPU accelerators.
- Dual Intel® Xeon® processors w/ up to 22 cores each (44 total cores)
- Up to 1TB DDR4-2400MHz Memory
- Up to eight NVIDIA® Quadro™, NVIDIA® Tesla™, or AMD® Radeon Pro™ professional graphics cards by utilizing PCIe Gen 3 Switch Risers
- Up to 4 x 1600W or 2000W Redundant Power Supplies
- 8 x PCIe x16 (Gen3 x16 bus) slots
2 x PCIe x16 (Gen3 x8 bus) slots
- IPMI 2.0-compliant ASMB8-iKVM module and ASWM Enterprise
WfM 2.0, DMI 2.0, WOL by PME, PXE
By utilizing PCIe 96-lane switch risers, the BOXX GX8 supports up to eight NVIDIA® GPU accelerators like the Tesla® P40, Quadro® GP100, Quadro® P100 and Quadro® P6000 while providing room for additional networking, storage adapters and NVMe storage.
This revolutionary technology enables multi-device peering on a single PCIe root complex ideal for or deep learning inference, data analytics and molecular dynamics applications like Caffe, Torch 7, Theano, TensorFlow, Neon, and AMBER.
MORE THAN JUST HARDWARE.
WE KNOW YOUR SOFTWARE, TOO!
BOXX supports multiple configurations of its products and prefers to work closely with its customers and partners to determine the best fit for their company's needs. We work hard to listen and understand and can tailor any of our products to your specific requirements. If your’re looking to accelerate training and inference of deep neural networks using applications like TensorFlow, Caffe, Torch 7, Theano, , Neon, and AMBER one of our performance specialists can guide you to the appropriate solution and configuration. Click below to connect with us.