Imagine, within minutes, you can enable your workforce to connect remotely to their workstation. With the Teradici PCoIP Workstation Access Software, IT can successfully deliver remote graphics and applications to CAD/CAM designers, architects, engineers and construction and manufacturing managers from anywhere. This cost-effective solution is simple to deploy and manage.
Seamless user experience
- Delivers rich remote workstation performance
- Mobilizes your workforce and increases productivity, by providing anywhere
- access to their workstation
Realize remote access simplicity
- Easy to install allowing for rapid deployment and easy ongoing management with existing tools - simply load the software on your workstation under your desk
- Connect from any device compatible with Teradici PCoIP Software clients or PCoIP Zero Clients
- Does not require any changes to network architecture
Enables secure access
- Protects corporate IP against loss or theft
- Only transmits pixels, not data
How PCoIP Workstation Access Software Works
The Teradici PCoIP Workstation Access Software can be installed on your workstation at your desk, with direct connect access from any compatible device.
Set up and install in a matter of minutes to provide your users with rapid remote access to their workstation.
Key Benefits of PCoIP Workstation Access Software
High quality images
The Teradici PCoIP protocol compresses and encrypts the pixels to enable outstanding remote workstation performance, delivering up to 30 frames per second.
Easy to deploy and manage
The software installs within minutes for both the host workstation and PCoIP end point connection, and does not require any IT training.
With embedded PCoIP technology, all transmissions are encrypted and authenticated, and only pixels, not data, are sent to ensure a high level of data security.
Easy to deploy and doesn’t require set up of a third party broker to get started
Allows for local collaboration
Local workstation user can share their screen with one remote user leveraging the same Windows account.
PCoIP technology sends pixels, not data, regardless of the application being used and types of content being generated.