Apply Now: http://1clickap.com/financial-analyst-89
An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! We are searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking and driven team player to join our team as a Financial Analyst. This team member will be responsible for forecast, budget, and financial statements for BOXX and its affiliate. This full-time position reports directly to the Controller.
- Enter and verify accounting data
- Prepare forecast and budget
- Create Monthly Financial Statement Report
- Prepare all documents and financial status for investor packet, and bank packet
- Cash application
- Sales tax reporting
- Fixed Assets for Cirrascale Cloud Services
- Prepare weekly flash report for board members, weekly Operation meeting slides, Monthly Revenue report and COGS report
- Prepare customized quotes as needed
- Reconcile system evaluations (evals) and demos
- Prepare commission calculations for payroll
- Create ad hoc reports in both excel and intuitive when needed
- Other finance or accounting tasks as may be assigned
- 4 year BBA or BS with concentration in Mathematics, Accounting and/or Finance
- 3+ years of financial analyst and cost accounting experience
- Strong understanding of MRP/ ERP systems, preferably Intuitive
- Strong understanding of all MicroSoft Office programs
- Strong understanding of Avalara Sales Tax Program
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables, detailed formulas for general tables, V-look up
- Specific knowledge in Word Mail Merge processes
- Tax compliance
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of employees and board members
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical accounting procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and accounting/financial reports.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, vendors, business partners, board members, employees and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schdule form
BOXX TECHNOLOGIES OFFERS:
- Game room, fresh popcorn & Keurig coffees daily; donuts every Friday, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and paid vacation, personal and sick leave plans.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
Here's YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and more. If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in your career, please apply now at http://1clickap.com/financial-analyst-89