Apply Now: http://ezapplytrack.com/rma-technician
An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! We are searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working Technician to work on Returned Materials Authorizations (RMA’s). This full-time position will join our Operations team in Austin, TX and will report to the Manager of Operations.
This full-time job will require the qualified candidate to conduct testing of returned systems and potentially repairing the systems from customers or partners. In addition, this person will assist with part disposition, testing and validation for return to stock or return to vendor transactions and assist with shipping/dispatching parts and/or units from our support team to customers. The RMA Technician’s duties may include but are not limited to:
- Loading and configuring operating systems
- Loading drivers and software
- Performing functional testing
- Troubleshooting systems
- Generating quality documentation as needed
- Processing RMA’s for inbound / outbound parts
- Processing all RMA returns. QC, determine Cosmetic Grade and disposition
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and repairing systems that have been returned to BOXX
- Schedule shipping of repaired systems to customers
- Updating tools used for troubleshooting and testing of issues
- May include lead responsibilities as determined by manager
Skills and Abilities:
·Ability to apply concepts of basic addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures
- Ability to write emails to managers, and co-workers
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Ability to lift, pull or push up to or over 25 pounds or moving, assisting and/or lifting awkward items
- Ability to use both hand and power tools and basic office equipment
- 2 year college degree preferred
- A+ certification required
- MCP certification required
- 5+ years of experience in component level repair of computers
- 5+ years of experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment performing tasks related to Production Process Control, Return Materials and Shipping
- 5+ years of experience loading and configuring operating systems
- Ability to learn and effectively use different software programs and ERP systems, preferably Intuitive
- Familiar with FedEx and UPS shipping software
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
BOXX Technologies Offers
- Keurig coffees daily; donuts every Friday, fresh popcorn, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and paid vacation, personal and sick plans.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, artificial intelligence and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
For immediate consideration, please apply now at http://ezapplytrack.com/rma-technician