An exciting opportunity exists at BOXX Technologies! BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
BOXX is looking for a Temporary Part-time person to work 20 hours per week from now through the end of December, as a Material Handler in our Production Department. This position would be perfect for someone wanting to earn some extra cash for the holidays. This position may grow into a longer term part-time position if our needs warrant it.
The position reports to the Production Manager and involves the following activities:
- Understand part numbers and relate them to Product Descriptions.
- Interface with Inventory Control Clerk on part variances.
- Perform Product pack IAW Production Procedures
- Pack and consolidates all orders for shipment
- De-trashes all kits for assemblers
- Assist in reconciliation of part variances.
- Generate quality documentation as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- A+ Certification
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to lift, pull, or push up to or over 25 pounds or assist in lifting items of awkward size or weight
- Experience in material handling and kitting desired.
This is a temporary part-time position. As a temporary position there are no benefits available. Position pays $10.00 per hour. The hours will be 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
For immediate consideration, please follow this link