BOXX Technologies is Hiring.
- Are you a perfectionist who takes pride in their expertise and getting every detail right before pushing forward?
- Do you aggressively seek new problems to solve to push the organization ahead?
- Are you a fast-paced multitasker who is data driven and intellectually curious?
- Do you enjoy researching and resourcing information?
- Do you seek to become the resident expert on any and all data and facts on a subject?
If the answer to these questions is yes, please apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply Here”’ button at the top of the page AND click on this link and invest 6 to 8 minutes to complete our survey to assure that you are wired to have the most fulfilling role in your professional career.
BOXX Technologies Engineering department is looking for a Cloud Product Manager located in Austin, TX. If you want to build an exciting career, BOXX offers Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision plans), 401-K Matching, Profit Sharing, Remote Work and Paid Time Off.
The Cloud Product Manager focuses on the strategy, execution and user understanding of BOXX Cloud Services (BCS) Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) product offerings. This includes defining product requirements, creating roadmaps, creating the product/service catalog, fully defining and entering product bill of materials into the ERP and quoting systems and working with sales, marketing, engineering and other teams cross functionally to communicate detailed information about the cloud services.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 7+ years of experience as a Cloud Product Manager, Product Manager or similar position within the field of computer infrastructure or cloud infrastructure.
- Work with cloud team to define and refine product vision
- Work with the cloud team to define and implement product strategy
- Research external technology products for opportunities to incorporate new technologies into our products and services
- Create and maintain product/service roadmaps
- Create and maintain product/service catalog
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Enter parts and assemblies into ERP system
- Creating product/service quoting rules and configurations within product quoting software
- Brief and train sales force at monthly meetings
- Run pilot programs for early stage products and updates
- Manage project plan for new customer onboarding deployments
- Maintain master list of cloud service assets
- Interface with vendors to understand their product offerings, recommend products to the team, assist purchasing with negotiating pricing
- Cloud infrastructure: Networking, Servers, Operating systems, virtualization and software.
- Remote Desktop Technologies, both server and client side.
- Public cloud
Skills and Abilities:
- Project management skills a plus
- Experience with MS Project a plus
- Experience with ERP systems a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Office 365 Tools
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
- Statistical analysis knowledge
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or inventory protocols and regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external groups
- Strong overall verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to generate test plans
- Ability to generate test reports
- Ability to configure computer systems, troubleshoot to the subassembly level, and interface with OEM vendors on issues related to hardware, software, and firmware
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- The ability to travel when needed
In addition to being a great place to work, BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
BOXX is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
BOXX is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.