BOXX Technologies Sales department is looking for a Inside Sales Manager located in Austin, TX.
If you want to build an exciting career, BOXX offers Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision), 401-K Matching, Profit Sharing, Remote Work and Paid Time Off.
Daily management of the Inside Sales Team.
Education/Training (or equivalent)
4 year Degree
Experience: (Type of work experience, minimum number of years of each).
- 10 years of supervisory, leadership skills to include performance management and coaching
- Technical background and passion for technology. Proven technical experience in previous technical sales management roles a plus
- Proficient in being able to sell the value of IT solutions
- Excellent user knowledge of Salesforce, Microsoft Products, SharePoint
- Knowledge of Intuitive or other MRP/ERP system a plus
- Ability to use and learn new software as needed
- Strong understanding of computer hardware products
- Understanding of sales pipeline management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Organization and planning skills
Skills and Abilities:
- Presentation skills
- Ability to analysis and solve problems
- Ability to quickly and effectively make decisions
- Ability to make logical judgments and solve problems independently
- Must be innovative and adaptable
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Lifting up to 10 pounds
BOXX Technologies Offers:
- Various team-building events, fundraisers, and collaborative team activities
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
In addition to being a great place to work, BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
BOXX is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
BOXX is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.