Boxx Technologies is Hiring.
Boxx Technologies Production department is looking for a Production Materials Handler located in Austin, TX. If you want to build an exciting career, Boxx offers Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision plans), 401-K Matching, Profit Sharing, Remote Work and Paid Time Off.
Kits all parts from the warehouse for orders. QC each kit for correct part and quantity. Assist Inventory Control Clerk with issuing of work orders when needed. De-trashes all kits for assemblers. Packs and consolidates all orders for shipment.
- Highschool Diploma
- 1+ years experience in material handling and kitting.
- Computer literate; MS Office and Outlook
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to apply concepts of basic addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Ability to apply mathematic concepts for counting parts
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to write emails to managers and co-workers
- Ability to verbally communicate to managers and co-workers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited information exists.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Lifting, pulling, pushing, up to or over 25 pounds or moving, assisting and/or lifting items or awkward weights.
In addition to being a great place to work, BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
BOXX is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
BOXX is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.