Apply Now: http://bestrecruit.us/systems-engineer-ii-6
An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! We are searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and driven Systems Engineer II to join our Engineering team in Austin, TX. This full-time position reports to the Manager of Engineering.
This job will require the qualified candidate to assist in introducing new products by configuring, testing, and troubleshooting them before they are released, and installing operating systems and conducting stability and performance tests. In addition, this person will create deployments to be used in our production environment and have the ability to review various types of documents, drawings and schematics.
- Work as a key contributing member of the NPI (New Product Introduction) process
- Work with the Technical Product Management staff to introduce new components
- Configure, test, and troubleshoot Release Candidates
- Maintain production release versions of product drivers and BIOS
- Troubleshoot product issues during their entire lifespan
- Generate test procedures for Production
- Create Product Advisories and/or Addendums for Production that detail product limitations, and/ or workarounds
- Develop, Maintain and Upgrade OS Image Deployment Applications and Systems
- Provide Technical Pre-Sales Support to Sales and Marketing Departments
- Create detailed product schematics and other documentation
- Create Detailed Analysis and reports of benchmarks and performance of Systems for Technical Pre-Sales support and Marketing Department
- Provide Escalation Support for Support Department
- Conduct On-site Product Installation and Upgrade Services
- Conduct advanced R&D projects as assigned
- Other tasks may be assigned
Skills and Abilities:·
- Ability to wor both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills
- Statistical analysis knowledge
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or inventory protocols and regulations.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal group
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to generate test plans and test reports
- Ability to configure computer systems, troubleshoot to the sub-assembly level, and interface with OEM vendors on issues related to hardware, software, and firmware
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- MCSE Certification
- Red Hat Linux certification desired
- Training in Electronics/Mechanical fields
- Virtualization Technologies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Teams etc.)
- 7-10 years experience as a systems engineer, test engineer, product engineer, or equivalent work experience
BOXX Technologies Offers
- Game room, fresh popcorn & Keurig coffees daily; donuts every Friday, as well as various team-building events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and PTO plan.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
For immediate consideration, please apply now at http://bestrecruit.us/systems-engineer-ii-6