BOXX is Hiring
- Is your greatest gift as a marketing professional accomplishing things through and with people?
- Are you a fast-paced multitasker who thrives under stress and pressure?
- Do you pride yourself on the ability to hold yourself and others accountable to following through with the tasks to get the job done?
- Do you relish the challenge to be the subject matter expert that causes global brands to choose your company’s solution?
- Do you have the gift of turning technology concepts into what customers care about?
If the answer to these questions is yes, please apply for this position by clicking on the “Apply Here”’ button at the bottom of the page AND click on this link and invest 6 to 8 minutes to complete our survey to assure that you are wired to have the most fulfilling role in your professional career.
BOXX Technologies Marketing department is looking for a Technical marketing Manager located in Austin, TX. If you want to build an exciting career, BOXX offers Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision plans), 401-K Matching, Profit Sharing, Remote Work and Paid Time Off.
Define customer/market needs, contribute to the development of technical marketing collateral, and represent company on our blog, technology community sites and other media.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-3 years of content creation experience preferred
- Background in engineering applications, marketing and/or support.
Knowledge/Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) and Manufacturing & Product Design (MPD) applications from Autodesk and Dassault
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work independently as well as work collaboratively with a team
- Exemplary trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Responsible for translating complex value propositions into succinct marketing collateral that is easy for potential customers to absorb. Creates competitive products/advantage analysis, technical marketing material.
- Create and manage the development of white papers, application notes, benchmarks, info-graphics, animated motion media, SEO friendly web content and ROI analysis that support all marketing activities spanning a variety of high-performance computer devices.
- Works closely with internal engineers and external key partners, including Intel, AMD, Nvidia, Autodesk and Dassault to ensure all content is accurate, meaningful and engaging for potential customers.
- Lead product marketing efforts to define customer/market needs. Marketing strategy, product positioning, email marketing, lead generation, ecommerce, SEO, sales training, and trade show coordination.
- Represents the company on our blog and technical community sites. Appears in webcasts and company produced videos as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
In addition to being a great place to work, BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
BOXX is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
BOXX is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.