Boxx Technologies is Hiring.
Boxx Technologies Production department is looking for a Assembler I located in Austin, TX. If you want to build an exciting career, Boxx offers Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision plans), 401-K Matching, Profit Sharing, Remote Work and Paid Time Off.
Responsible for building system orders in accordance with assembly instructions, ensure quality control, submit and follow internal part failure process, troubleshooting and repairing of systems, communicate with other departments using BOXX database for corrective actions needed. In addition, job requires final QC inspections for any blemishes on systems and packaging of systems before units are shipped out.
Education/Training (or equivalent):
- 2+ years experience in computer assembly and shipping
- Computer literate; MS Office and Outlook
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to apply concepts of basic addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Ability to apply mathematic concepts for counting parts
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to write emails to managers and co-workers
- Ability to verbally communicate to managers and co-workers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited information exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Build system orders in accordance with assembly instructions.
- Check component parts, labels, and verify customer name prior to assembling order
- Clean and organize work area daily
- Submit part failures occurring on production floor
- Communicate within BOXX about corrective actions as needed
- Efficient with assembly work and consistent on quality of work
- Uses hand tools to assemble parts
- Packing and shipping as needed
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting, pulling, pushing, up to or over 25 pounds or moving, assisting and/or lifting items or awkward weights.
In addition to being a great place to work, BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, artificial intelligence, deep learning, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
BOXX is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
BOXX is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.