An exciting opportunity now exists to join BOXX Technologies! We are a workstation manufacturing company searching for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and driven Assembler I to join our team in Austin, TX. This full-time position reports to the Production Supervisor. Hours are from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
This job will require the qualified candidate to build computer systems in accordance with order requests and assembly instructions as well as other related activities. This position may involve working cross functionally with the Engineering Department to insure best practices.
- Build system orders in accordance with assembly instructions.
- Check component parts, labels, and verify customer name prior to assembling order
- Clean and organize work area daily
- Assist in other areas of production such as packaging computers for shipment.
- 2+ years of experience in computer assembly and shipping
- Must be computer literate in MS Office and Outlook
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts for counting parts, as well as basic addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures that may be provided in writing, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to communicate with managers both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to lift or assist others to lift, up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to manage fine hand and finger movements when installing components into the computer chassis.
BOXX Technologies Offers:
- Fun collaborative team environment, as well as various teambuilding events, fund raisers, and just plain fun throughout the year.
- Industry competitive base salary and quarterly bonus potential
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and paid vacation, personal and sick leave plans.
BOXX is the leading innovator of high-performance workstations and rendering systems for visual effects, animation, product design, engineering, architectural visualization, and more. Combining record-setting performance, speed, and reliability with unparalleled industry knowledge, BOXX is the trusted choice for creative professionals worldwide.
BOXX is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Boxx is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
All qualified applicants should submit their resume to: