Tired of the Spinning Blue Donut?
APEXX SE Giveaway
Driven by the world’s fastest, professionally overclocked Intel® Core™ i7-8086K Limited Edition Processor and housed in a custom, metallic blue chassis, APEXX Special Edition maintains 5.0 GHz across all six CPU cores, making it the ultimate workstation for CAD, 3D modeling, animation, and more.
And now we're giving you the opportunity to win one- FREE!
Just complete the form to access valuable benchmarks revealing the benefits of overclocking and you’ll also be automatically entered into the APEXX SE Giveaway.
Terms & Conditions:
- Complete all required fields on the BOXX registration form to be automatically entered into the drawing.
- All entries must be received by December 31, 2018 at 11:59:59 pm CST.
- Only U.S. residents 18 years or older are eligible to register and win.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Any applicable taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient.
- BOXX employees and their household members are not eligible to win.
- BOXX Technologies reserves the right to modify the deadline for entries.
- Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- All rules and regulations are subject to change.
As an architect, engineer, or civil engineer, 3D software applications are essential to your creative business. But even the latest version of Autodesk Revit®, AutoCAD®, Navisworks, ReCap, 3ds Max®, Lumion, Rhino, ArchiCAD, Adobe CS®, Sketch-Up®, or V-Ray can’t run effectively on an out-of-date or new-but-inferior workstation.
Bottom line: your choice of hardware is as equally important as your choice of software.
If your reality is a workflow hampered by slow load times, the nightmare of large customer file imports, or that ever-present spinning blue donut, we know your frustration. If you’re still hitting that render button on Friday, crossing your fingers to ward off errors and crashes, and hoping that you’ll arrive on Monday morning to a completed render ready for client presentation—we know that too.
Unfortunately, your situation is not unique . . . and it’s the reason leading architects and engineers throughout the world turn to BOXX. We’ll change your reality, replace frustration with acceleration, instability with reliability, and ignorance with expertise.
Let’s get started today.